Property and Casualty underwriting works hard to ensure your success by offering reinsurance solutions that are vital to your business.
NewRe offers treaty reinsurance solutions as an underwriter within the Munich Re Group and thus complementing Munich Re’s Property and Casualty offerings. We are a transaction-oriented reinsurer providing high-quality financial rating and large capacities paired with the ability to structure and evaluate customised solutions.
We focus on European companies (incl Lloyds) and trade mainly with brokers. Our underwriters are dedicated sparring partners for our clients, providing them with full transparency concerning decision-making processes.
We offer standard reinsurance solutions protecting your property and casualty portfolios as well as customised solutions to support solvency and growth and to protect earnings. Together with our clients, we develop new coverage concepts mitigating the impact of climate change and to efficiently deal with more demanding regulatory requirements.
Our multilingual underwriters are closely attuned to the European market to provide the solutions you need to maximise your competitiveness:
- Excess-of-loss (Catastrophe XL, Risk XL)
- Non-standard covers such as Aggregate XL, stop-loss and umbrella protection
- Motor and non-motor third-party liability excess-of-loss
- Structured quota share
- Personal accident treaties
In choosing to work with NewRe, you’ll benefit from the Non-Life solutions we provide as well as being able to draw on our unique set of strengths for support:
- Strong technical skills
- The financial capacity to write significant shares
- A flexible deal-team approach
- Direct access to decision-makers and fast response times
- Outstanding financial ratings and solidity (AA- security)